Sunday, December 28, 2014

Helo pawb,
 
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and didn't eat too much.
 
Firstly thanks to Robert Hall for leading our walk around Beaupre Castle on the 21st of December. I hear it was a nice little pre-holiday walk taking in great views of the local castle and many random stiles. Our programme has now gone on a little hiatus over the Christmas period and we will return on the 11th of January 2015. Janet Thomas has kindly agreed to swap walks with me as I've been unwell and unable to recce my Gowerton walk. The first walk of the year will therefore be at Ponsticill. I'm sure it will be a great opportunity for everyone to catch up after the New Year break.
 
For those of you joining me for the New Year trip in Milford Haven this year I am aiming to arrive at the bunkhouse for about 11am and to go for a short walk around Milford Haven at about 12pm. I haven't go the trip planned to the nth degree but there will be opportunities to eat out or you can make yourselves a meal that night if you want at the excellent facilities provided. There is a Tesco store a short drive away in Milford town centre so it will be easy to get food if it's needed. Contact me on 07540 746360 if you need any more information but bare in mind I'm still a little unwell and not really in the mood to talk. You might be better off texting me.
 
The bunkhouses have wood burners so if you want to bring your own wood then feel free to. You can buy some in the bunkhouse for a reasonable price though and the bunkhouses also have central heating so don't worry about it if you don't.
 
Diolch. Dylan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home