Monday, July 01, 2013

News Letter 01.06.2013

Sut mae pawb,

Thanks to Robert for leading last weeks walk. This week it's my turn,I've got some tough acts to follow!

On Friday I lead an evening walk around Kenfig Pool near Porthcawl, meet in the Nature Reserve car park and we'll stroll through the sand dunes down to Sker beach then retire to the Prince of Wales to rehydrate.  Contact Dave H on 07414 590 217.

Just as you think you've seen the last of my I'm back on Sunday,we'll be heading up Fan Hir along the longest ridge in West Wales overlooking Llyn Fan Fawr and Llyn Fan Fach,then heading towards Carrig yr Ogof and back along Drovers trail. A strenuous but very rewarding walk and great traing to anyone heading to Austria! Contact Dave H on 07414 590 217.

Hywl Fawr

Dai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home